Favourite Pistol and Pellets

A place for anything general gun related, if there isn't already an appropriate sub forum.
kj68
Marksman
Marksman
Favourite Pistol and Pellets

Post by kj68 » Sat May 17, 2014 7:25 am

Morning guys just thought I would post a thread to find out what my fellow pistol shooters like to use, I.e. their favourite pistol and the pellet it uses. Mine is my beloved Gamo Compact with Finale Match Pellets. :D

kj68 :)
Happy Shooting

pmh
Site Admin

Re: Favourite Pistol and Pellets

Post by pmh » Sat May 17, 2014 12:38 pm

I do like shooting my Feinwerkbau P44, it's a dream.

My favourite pistol to own is my Original Model 10.

I like the RWS R10,but do have a soft spot for the Superdome from my early field target days.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

Certus
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Re: Favourite Pistol and Pellets

Post by Certus » Sat May 17, 2014 1:28 pm

kj68 wrote:Morning guys just thought I would post a thread to find out what my fellow pistol shooters like to use, I.e. their favourite pistol and the pellet it uses. Mine is my beloved Gamo Compact with Finale Match Pellets. :D

kj68 :)
Hello,

I really enjoy shooting the classic spring powered air pistols (mainly Webley) for informal target shooting, but use a FAS 604 for the now limited competition shooting I undertake. I too use H&N Finale Match which seem to suit both the FAS & the Webley in the .177 calibre. For the older .22 rifles and pistols, RWS Hobby work well as they are among the lighter pellets available in this calibre.

Regards

Brian