FWB 103

A place to inform forum members of a sale, in another location, which they may be interested in. This is a private section, and can only be seen by members who are logged in.
zunmik
Pistoleer
Pistoleer
FWB 103

Post by zunmik » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Great pistols these, and I would like one, but at £550 the price is a little more than I would consider paying for one, M.

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Air-Pistols/FW ... 67122.aspx
WALTHER LP3],Etc[/b], G0JVB ex G6MUI.

pmh
Site Admin

Re: FWB 103

Post by pmh » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:32 pm

I spotted this, but felt the price was a little steep!?

Maybe, maybe not.

That said, the seller may be open to offers.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

Appinpar68
Plinker
Plinker

Post by Appinpar68 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:00 pm

My Dream Pistol!

If I ever win the lottery I will get this & a Steyr

Graeme

zooma
Lifetime Contributor to Shooting
Lifetime Contributor to Shooting

Post by zooma » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Even with the paint flaking off of it, this 103 would have been an absolute bargain and maybe the owner has changed his mind and kept it?

The advert has "expired". Don't be surprised if this same pistol is advertised again at a higher asking price next time - and it will sell !

A mint 103 of the later type with the new type grip and light blue colour in mint condition and cased with original paperwork can cost double the asking price of this one.

For a working 103 pistol in any condition that may need to be refurbished it really was an absolute bargain at £550.00

Feinwerkbau Model 103 pistols remain very much sought after and very few ever come up for sale anywhere in the world and many of those that have done in the past have found their way across the big pond where they are eagerly bought by airgun collectors that will pay a very good price for them.

This is probably the ONLY match pistol that can be safely regarded as a genuine investment - it will never loose any value - but it will continue to go up at a better rate than money in the bank.
Feinwerkbau P40 Tricolour wanted.........still !
http://www.bobsairguns .com - proud to host the RMTC site since April 2011.