Target Gripped Gamo

A place to inform forum members of a sale, in another location, which they may be interested in. This is a private section, and can only be seen by members who are logged in.
zunmik
Pistoleer
Pistoleer
Target Gripped Gamo

Post by zunmik » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:04 pm

I believe these are fairly rare & sought after, and @ £95!, M.

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Air-Pistols/Ga ... 64340.aspx
WALTHER LP3],Etc[/b], G0JVB ex G6MUI.

pmh
Site Admin

Re: Target Gripped Gamo

Post by pmh » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:09 pm

A bargain indeed, and quite a rare beast.

This was actually sold as the Gamo Target, and I have only ever seen one before.

Ideal for Thirdwheel who is currently looking for such a gun.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

Thirdwheel
Plinker
Plinker

Re: Target Gripped Gamo

Post by Thirdwheel » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Just saw this and went after it but it has been spoken for.
I know it's just like buying anything else but phoning up to buy a air pistol seems like I'm being very bad - this must be conditiong. When I whent into the shop and ended up buying my alecto I came out feeling I had done something wrong and kinda hoped no one I knew saw me comming out of the shop!!!
I will keep my eye open for something simmilar, but as I had one like this from new albeit the cooking version I would really like something a little better and recoiless, but if the right one comes up local at the right price no doubt I will have it to relive old twangs. They really are quite good as far as accuracy goes and the sights are a long way apart and the lever cocking is ergonmic and the barrel stays in line all of the time and the grip angle is adjustable. used to diesel and made a nice smell. Guess i did like it, cost me about £35 in a proper gunshop in new-cross london - why did I give it away?

Thirdwheel
Dover