1959 Weihrauch brochure

A place to post old adverts of air pistols, air rifles, pellets, pellet tins, and accessories.
MDriskill
1959 Weihrauch brochure

Post by MDriskill » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:43 pm

Here is a little flyer of HW's 1959 lineup that might be of interest. The original is a single piece of folded paper, folded to produce six, A5-sized panels. There is color only on the cover as you can see.

Note the "received" stamp on the cover, which dates the document and has another historical link--HP White Labs did the velocity testing for WHB Smith's famous 1957 book, "Gas, Air, and Spring Guns of the World," the first serious attempt to publish airgun performance data. White Labs is still in the specialty velocity testing business to this day, by the way.

pmh
Site Admin

Re: 1959 Weihrauch brochure

Post by pmh » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Excellent, I like old brochure, etc.

I have a reproduction of a 1960s Parker Hale catalogue, which I find fascinating.

I got some old Walther brochures, absolutely mint, from D R Hughes at a Melbourne Marksmen fayre.

Kind regards,

Phil
M0KPH
I now have so many airguns I've had to make a list, which is >>HERE<<
>>North Manchester Target Club<<

MDriskill

Re: 1959 Weihrauch brochure

Post by MDriskill » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:18 pm

Thank you Phil. I do not have access to my usual computer this week, but when I do I will re-size and re-post these scans so that the whole of each page is visible!